Terms of Service
Welcome toBIT TIME. User’s (hereafter referred to as“User”) use of BIT TIME is governed by the following Terms of Service. Please read these terms carefully before using the site as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you have not reador do not agree tothese Terms, please do not use or register forBIT TIME, otherwise you will have no right of defense in any relevant cases. After registration, user shall take care of his/her account and password at his/her own risk and shall bear all legal responsibilities for theoperations and activities carried out by thataccount.
Modification Addition or Deletion of Terms
BIT TIMEreserves the right to amend, add or deletethe terms at any time without notice or liability.By continuing to use BIT TIME services, you will be considered to have accepted these changes and agreed to follow the new terms in the future. You can check this page regularly for any changes.
Collection of Personal Information
When you register,login or use certain services onBIT TIME, this website may collect some of your personal information through registration forms and other methods. Such personal information may include:
(1) Your email address and other personal information (such as: username, real name, place of residence, phone number). Such information may be requiredwhen you register BIT TIME or contact us.
(2) Information obtained by cookies placed on your computer or other devices, which will allow us to identify you when you visitBIT TIME again. (You can change the browser settings to set your preferences);
(3) Non-personal information collected by third parties when collecting user behavior statistics for us, including browsing history and content;
(4) On BIT TIME, there may belinks owned and controlled by third parties. Please note that BIT TIME is not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of such network resources.
BIT TIME will not use the information you provided for certain activities toother purposeswithout your prior consent and confirmation.
Change, Interruption or Termination of Service
In view of the particularities of Internet services, you agree that BIT TIME reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of the Services at any time without notification or liability to any users or any third parties.
For the security of user account, BIT TIME requires you to agree to the following terms:
(1)Youshall take care of your account and password and be responsible for any operations under this account, including online transactions;
(2) You agree to promptly notify BIT TIME of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information, or of any other breach of the Terms of Service that you become aware of involving your account.
(3) Youshall be responsible for any loss caused to BIT TIME or other users of the site due to others’ use ofyouraccount;
(4) Under no circumstances should you login with any accounts other than your own account, otherwise BIT TIME reserves the right to block such accounts;
(5) You agree to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information to BIT TIME as required during the registration process.
Illegal Behaviors ofUser
Your use of BIT TIME is subject to laws and regulations, and you shall not use the services of BIT TIMEfor any illegal purposes, including but not limited to:
(1) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that endangers national security, undermines social stability, or content of insults, slander, obscenity, violence, and any violation of the laws of the Russian Federation;
(2) Publish, transmit, disseminate, and store content that infringes others' intellectual property rights, trade secretsor any other legal rights;
(3) Distort or conceal the facts to mislead and deceive others;
(4) Publish, transmit, and disseminate advertising information and spam;
(5) Any other behaviors prohibited by laws and regulations.
Your violation of this term will be subject to fine,lawsuitor other sanctions underthe laws of the Russian Federation.And under such circumstance, BIT TIMEcan, at our own discretion, delete the content, block your account or terminate providing services to you.Any liabilities or damagesarising therefrom shall be borne and compensated by youaccording to law.
BIT TIME will strive to ensurethe security of your personal information so that suchdatawill not be accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, online datatransmission has never been 100% secured, BIT TIME provides no such guaranteeand remind users to be cautious when disclosing key information.